I am about to enter the tough time in my life. This is the time I have to write and read a lot for my undergraduate thesis. It's such a big burden on my shoulder. It's because I am the real procrastinator-well actually I wonder what's the difference between being a procrastinator and lazy student. As I am a procrastinator, deadline helps me a lot since it forces me to complete my assignments. While, you know, there's no one that will give me deadline for completing my undergraduate thesis. Even the motivation from parents is not enough to encourage and pump my spirit to read a lot and write eventually. It sucks.

I know what I am doing is wrong. I am thinking the right things but I can't make it. I can't resist my desire to have fun. I can distinguish what's good and what's bad, what I need and what I want. Yet I keep doing what I want and most of those are bad things. You know, having fun is a really bad thing for this time being and condition.

My dreams are that I want to graduate soon, work soon, and continue my study to Master Program in Education. Huh... I hate myself. Sometimes, being obsessed in a thing you really want to achieve is good and I never feel that way. I am too slow and just go with the flow. Pathetic... Pathetic... Pathetic... :((

date Jumat, 28 Januari 2011

2 komentar to “I AM PATHETIC”

  1. Unknown
    17 April 2014 pukul 19.27

    Bagus Miss (Y)

  1. Unknown
    24 Oktober 2014 pukul 13.24

    ahahahaah ngaakak jugo baconyo..sesuai dg namo blogny :V

Leave a Reply: