Every body has family. At least, it consists of father, mother, and siblings. Yeah. I have a great one consisting my daddy as my guardian angel and superhero, my mom as my guardian angel and supermom, and my younger brother as my guardian also. Without them, I am really nothing. I am dying. They are the most precious treasures ever in my entire life. 


MY BELOVED DADDY





MY BELOVED MOM



MY BELOVED YOUNGER BROTHER




ME AND MY YOUNGER BROTHER
(When We were Kids)



They all are my life. Without them, my life is going to be like hell. This is what I have in this real world. They still support and love me no matter how good or bad I am. Their love will never change and go till the end of this world. They are my heaven... :D

date Jumat, 25 Maret 2011

0 komentar to “HOME & FAMILY: My Heaven in this World”

Leave a Reply: