In this entry, I am telling you about friends of mine. Friends I have from junior high school and college. Here we go :D 

MY BEST FRIEND: Sri Fitri Yanti
We met in the elementary school, SD N 1 Sungai Lilin. I forgot why and how we got closer and closer and eventually she became my best friend and she  still does. So, from that elementary school, we also continued our study in the same school at SMP N 1 Sungai Lilin. Then, we also were in the same school at SMA N 2 Sekayu. So, it had been 12 years we spent our days together. Unfortunately, because of financial problem, she couldn't continue her education into college, so that she decided to stay and work in Jakarta. So, it's been almost 4 years for us for being separated. She is a nice girl. She has a great faith in Islam (praying, fasting, and other good things). She is also patient, cute, funny, beautiful, and mature.

In our room in the dormitory of our school, SMA N 2 Sekayu

In our room in the dormitory of our school, SMA N 2 Sekayu


MY  FRIENDS FROM SMP N 1 SUNGAI LILIN

They are Icha, Marlis, Yulia , Yuk Nani (my cousin), Sestri, and Tika. They are also funny. Every words uttered by them is always funny... Shaking my stomach. Those who are like comedians, doing and saying silly and ridiculous stuff, are Marlis and Sestri. They are totally crazy and funny. Whenever we gather, we always laugh, laugh, and laugh, until we feel tired. The day we meet is always a fun day. Love them all... :D

In Ira's House, Idul Fitri Day 




In a village, Idul Fitri Day






MY FRIENDS FROM SRIWIJAYA UNIVERSITY

They are Puspa Nupitasari, Dody Sugiarto, and Beni Wijaya. we really like to spend time together at campus, campus' lake, MALL, or my rented-house. I have other friends like Bunga Aditiya, Diana and Panca but it's rare for us to gather because they live in Palembang. They all are really funny especially Dody. His personality is really different from his appearance. His appearance looks like an ordinary guy. And jreeeeeeng... he is actually a 'crazy' man. He acts and says too much, that's what makes him funny. huaaaah... it will takes long writing to describe him. Benny is a talented guy. He is smart and a dream-obsessed guy. He has strong determination to achieve his ambition. He is the type of guy who won't give up easily. He's funny too though. It's because the influence of Dody's crazy personality. :D ... Puspa is a girl from Baturaja. She likes swimming. When we swam in Persada Lake, we were so surprised because of her good swimming. She showed us her real personality when she was swimming. That's why we call her WATER LADY ROCKER since back then. She rocks the water, LOL. We four like imagination. We like to imagine unimportant and silly things. It's a waste of time but it's so much fun :D I really enjoy every second spent with them. I love them and someday I am gonna miss them.


Dody, Me, and Beny
(My 20th Birthday, at my rented-house)

Weirdo... haha
(At SOLARIA, PIM)

Haha, looks like a couple in middle of fight PART 1
(At SOLARIA, PIM)

Haha, looks like they were in the middle of fight PART 2
(At SOLARIA, PIM)

KARAOKE

PERSADA LAKE

CAMPUS

CAMPUS


Yeah.... they are all my good friends..... They can make me laugh laugh and laugh... They know who I really am, all my good and my bad. I don't need to be somebody else around them. They accept everything in me, just the way I am... and It's nice to be the real me.....   :D

date Jumat, 25 Maret 2011

0 komentar to “FRIENDS of MINE: Laugh... Laugh... Laugh...”

Leave a Reply: